Pulley works with 409A valuation experts to build a defensible report for your startup. Learn more about our partners here.
Pulley 409A Process
You can get your 409A valuation on Pulley in these simple steps:
1. If you are not already a Pulley user, join Pulley by requesting an account.
2. Request your 409A valuation on Pulley. Click 409A Valuation in your left-hand taskbar.
3. Submit payment.
4. Upload the required documents to your 409A dashboard.
5. Get introduced to your valuation expert and tell them about your company.
6. Receive your 409A valuation report in 5 business days.
Documents needed for the 409A
Latest articles of incorporation (AOI)
Historical financial statements
Financial projections (if available)
Recent pitch deck, board presentation, or company overview document
Number of options expected to be granted in the next 12 months