Follow the steps outlined below to add Two- Factor Authentication (2FA) to your account:
1. Download the Google Authenticator App on your mobile device.
2. Go to the top right and click on your account name → User Profile → Two Factor Authentication → Add authentication step.
3. A pop-up will appear to allow you to scan the QR code with the Google Authenticator App.
Once you scan the code, the account should automatically be added in your google authentication app where it will say "Pulley (email@example.com) with 6 digits underneath that will change every 30 seconds.
4. Input the 6 digit code under the QR code pop-up in Pulley.
5. Done! You have now successfully added 2FA to your Pulley account.
Follow the steps outlined below to remove 2FA from your account:
1. Go to the top right and click on your account name → Profile → Under Add authentication step, select "Remove"
2. Input the 6 digit code from the Google Authenticator App and hit Submit.