Skip to main content
How do I record a Restricted Stock Award/Restricted Stock Unit?

Record RSAs and RSUs that have already been signed on Pulley.

Michelle Chu avatar
Written by Michelle Chu
Updated over a week ago

This article is relevant to you if:

  • You want to record RSAs or RSUs that have already be signed off Pulley.

Before Beginning: Make sure you have your equity plan already set up. If you don't already have one, follow the instructions here.

  1. Hit + NewExisting Contract.

  2. Select Restricted Stock Award (RSAs) or Restricted Stock Unit (RSUs) depending on the type of security you would like to record.

  3. Fill out the details using the Form or Spreadsheet mode → Save & Continue. The security will then appear as a draft in your Contracts.

Some things to make sure of when you are filling in those details:

  • That the Certificate prefix you fill in matches the prefix for the share class;

  • Quantity;

  • Par value;

If relevant, add in the following also:

  • Vesting;

  • Acceleration;

  • Legends.

ℹ️ Tip: If you have the RSA/RSU agreements, you can upload them to Pulley in seconds via our PDF scanner. Be aware that this feature is still in beta.

4. After reviewing, hit Add to Cap Table.

Did this answer your question?