All Collections
Token Cap Tables
Issue / Grant Securities
How do I grant new securities on a Token Cap Table?
How do I grant new securities on a Token Cap Table?

Issue Tokens, Issue SAFTs, Issue Token Options, Issue Token Warrants, Issue Restricted Token Awards, Issue Restricted Token Units.

Michelle Chu avatar
Written by Michelle Chu
Updated over a week ago

When you issue securities through Pulley, you'll receive fully executed, legally defensible, downloadable PDFs with e-signatures. And Pulley automatically updates your cap table.

Overall process

1. Select the legal agreement type

Pulley allows you to issue new Token Options, SAFT agreements, and more:

2. Do a one-time setup for the agreement type

If you're issuing for the first time in Pulley, you'll need to do a one-time setup.

Example: For Token Options, you'll need to...

  1. Assign who from the company will e-sign all issued Token Options

  2. Choose how the generated PDFs will be formatted ("template" is recommended)

    1. ⭐️ Templates removes the need to use tools like DocuSign or HelloSign

3. Enter agreement details

Now you're ready to fill out the agreement specifics: follow the form. "spreadsheet" method is coming soon!

4. Review your drafted agreements

Double check and preview the PDFs that your stakeholders will receive and e-sign:

5. Collect e-signatures 🖊

After you click Collect Signatures:

  1. If you're the legal agreements' company signatory, then you'll receive both an email and a task within Pulley to e-sign the agreement.


  2. Wait for the agreements' stakeholders to e-sign, too. You can resend the emails as needed.

New securities vs Existing securities

Existing securities are any securities that have been handled and signed offline already and not via Pulley. The purpose of adding an existing security is when you want to record them on the cap table.

New securities are when you want to issue securities straight from Pulley. This is for actually signing legal documentation on Pulley that grants securities to folks. This would be your stock option agreement, or restricted stock awards, etc.

Did this answer your question?